What to do if you get the error message "Your login is blocked"
What to do if you receive error messages
The interaction of this site with your computer, operating system (usually Apple or Microsoft) and browser (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari) is complex. The site does work better with up-to-date browsers and operating systems, but it should work with older ones as well. Please follow the following steps if you are having trouble with the site:
- Please remember to read our documentation and watch our tutorials, available from the INFO and WORKSHOP menus at the top of the page.
- Log out of the Silver Pen site and log back in.
- Clear your browser's cache and refresh the page. Here are some websites that tell you how to clear your browser:
- Chrome: Delete your cache and other browser data
- Firefox: How to clear the Firefox cache
- IE11 (latest): Internet Explorer 11 - Clear Cache
- Safari: How do I clear my Safari browser cache?
- If you've received an "Invalid Token" error, this may be caused by trying to log in twice, or by trying to refresh a page when your login session has ended, or some other login/cookies issue. Please refer to Steps 2 and 3 above.
- Be courteous, concise and specific. Make sure to include 1) computer or tablet, 2)operating system, 3) browser, including version, and 4) all steps leading to the error, including the exact error message. If we have to guess we won't be able to help you efficiently or at all.
- To find your operating system if you have a Windows computer, please visit this page: Which Windows operating system am I running
- To find your operating system if you have an Apple computer, please visit this page: Finding the OS X version and build information on your Mac
- Include your username and password if you would like us to check the functionality of your account for you.